Thursday, June 9, 2011

Suatu Petang Yang Hening....

hello all....
news update...i hv just finished my exams....overall, i'm not satisfied at all with my performance...as usual la..hehe(bila la nak berubah budak fatin ni..haiiii)

anyway,i'm glad dat my exams are over although i hve to still worried about the upcoming results....the most important thing dat i should note now is dat BABES,I'M COMING BACK HOME!!!!!yeayyyyyyy!!!!

so the upcoming events that i've planned are:
10/6- we're going to karad(me and my other 2 friends)
13/6- jumpa kak dayah di jakarta....uuu-yeaahhhhh!!!
18/6- balek malaysia....missing home very3 much...

tu je la setakat ni..hoping dat my plans are going to work just fine...insyaAllah...
i'll try to update about my trip n holidays afterwards..with pictures..hehe

ooo...before dat, I would like to share a few pictures dat i've captured a few days ago..tgh study microbiology(stadi kerrrr??haha)...tetibe hujan,followed by these beautiful scenery...memang dah post kat FB dah pon...sje nak post kat sni pulak..hehe

doakan journey kami selamat ya...aminnn....


mendung petang....



pelangi nan indah yang mengiringi hujan renyai di petang itu

2 comments:

  1. ok...i like ur new layout...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hak3...mne de,mne de...time kaseh la pape pon...awww!!!*blushing xtentu hala...wakaka*

    ReplyDelete